Sunday, May 9, 2010

Welcome to Kindergarten


Hello Students and Parents

First of all I would like to welcome all of you to a new school year! Miss Meneses' Kindergarten class is fun, exciting and most of all filled with learning opportunities. I am sure you will enjoy all the events and fun activities we will be doing throughout the school year!

Parents: This website is designed to guide and update you with any events, news, assignments, homework and helpful resources to help your child. I truly believe that with the help of both parents and teachers students learn best. Together we can assist children to succeed. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions, concerns or comments. I normally respond 1-2 days after receiving an email.

I look forward in meeting my 2010-2011 Kindergarten class!

Miss Meneses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment